Re: OT: Club Fees for Youths

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Club Fees for Youths
  • From: Irisborer <Irisborer@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 03:13:51 -0600 (MDT)

>I was asked to get alittle info on youth fees where the parents don't
>belong to the society. Do you have them and if so, how much? Please send
>me the info direct to me. TIA

Art... there are two membership levels for youth - $4/year (with no Bulletin),
$7/year with.  Some clubs (like my own), pay for youth memberships because we
believe they are the future and should be encouraged.  All a kiddo has to do
is appear the least bit interested and WHAMMMO, we're all over them like flies
on peanut butter.

We give them irises too - and then our Youth Chair holds a special youth

Anyway, no matter which membership level they join under, they get a
subscription to the IRIS FAN, an excellent youth-oriented iris publication
that is put together by Jean Morris.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY