Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting
  • From: Irisborer <Irisborer@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 04:10:41 -0600 (MDT)

>	I am wondering if Kathyguest will be in Denver with her laptop
>doing local color reports (spot news) as she did in Detroit last year?

Oh couse!  In fact, I'm making e-mail nametags (geek tags) for those who asked
for one so we can find each other..... and I'll bring the laptop that is only
one step removed from chiseliing messages on stone tablets - but at least it

I will be the Barbara Wawa of Denver.
>	What are her charges for looking for and reporting on Moores
>varieties---a rhizome of one or two of what she sees?

Tell me what to look for and my fee will be your undying devotion.

Kathyguest - getting excited about all the iris opportunities around
in East Aurora, NY