CAT: Chet Tompkins

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Chet Tompkins
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 05:13:37 -0600 (MDT)

> Linda--do you have a catalog from Chet Tompkins for this year?  I figured
> when one didn't come last year, he had finally decided to retire.  Not so?
> I have a lot of his stuff, mostly from the Popularity Parade.
>
> Barb in Santa Fe

Yes, I do have a catalog for this year.  It only has his intros, though
he does say there will be a special 'clearinghouse' type mailer later to
get rid of everything else.  He is definitely going out of business.  I
probably ought to splurge and buy all the rest of the popularity parade,
but some of his lines don't do as well for me.  MERRY WITCH and one
other had good bloom this year, not bad, considering.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA