Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:41:33 -0600 (MDT)

> >	What are her charges for looking for and reporting on Moores
> >varieties---a rhizome of one or two of what she sees?
> Tell me what to look for and my fee will be your undying devotion.
	Kathy, I would like to know how ASCII ART, CONFEDERATE ROYALTY,
and LEMON CHESS look in the Denver Gardens.  I have seedling 91-11-B that
I am interested in also.

	Now, you know you have my undying devotion, but if you like any of
the above for your East Aurora Garden, I will be happy to send them there.