CAT: Fleur de Lis - Chet Tompkins

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Fleur de Lis - Chet Tompkins
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:13:16 -0600 (MDT)

Reminder to those wanting catalog addresses/phone numbers - check the
link from Tom Little's (our listmaster) page.  I typed up the names and
addresses of iris suppliers from the classifieds in the back of the AIS
bulletin so we wouldn't have to keep typing them and posting to the
list.  My memory isn't working at the moment - I can't remember if they
are linked to the AIS webpage or to Tom's page, but I think you can get
there from both.

If you don't have internet access, let me know and I will send you the

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA