Re: OT: Mexican Petunias

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Mexican Petunias
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:55:18 -0600 (MDT)

Kathy wrote:
E. Aurora, NY - who says she never met a plant she didn't like, unless of
course you mean petunias.

Then Mark wrote:

     I guess that means that I shouldn't tell you about my Mexican Petunia
(Ruellia) plants.

Mark A. Cook

And now I'll write: I guess I won't mention the Purple Wave Petunias I got
and am using as a ground cover type thing for my front bed :~) (But I
understand everyone has their likes and dislikes...trust me, I have mine!!)

Tammy K.
Zone 9/Ca...where the weather somewhat resembles "normal"