Re: Walking iris/ vesper iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Walking iris/ vesper iris
  • From: MARJMAY <MARJMAY@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:06:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Mark,
   I just read your post to iris-l@rt66.com regarding walking iris & they
sound intriguing. My name is Gail & I live in Zone 6 (Phila). I'm new to the
list & too outdoor
gardening altho it's my husband who does the most outdoors. My questin to you
Is there a nursery or catatlog which features the Walking Iris? We both love
looking at them & I'm sure he'd like the fact that they reproduce. Take care.
  TIA        Gail in Zone 6 Philadelphia, Pa