Re: take off list

>Sandra Lee Moyer wrote:
>> maspikes:  I know how you feel.  I have been on the list two days and
cannot take anymore.  I enjoy iris, but not 24 hours a day...Sandy

There is a lot of mail and if you don't have time to read it all you may
prefer to access the archives and read only the bits that interest you.
What I do is scan through quickly when I'm in a hurry, and just read the
interesting sounding things and delete the rest.
It may seem like everyone is here 24 hours a day, but most people just
read their mail every day or so, make a few replies and get on with
their real life.
Some people are involved with irises 24 hours a day though, and you can
probably learn a lot about irises from these people if you ask them
questions.
Jan Clark