Re: Walking iris/ vesper iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Walking iris/ vesper iris
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:51:13 -0600 (MDT)

>Hi Mark,
>   I just read your post to iris-l@rt66.com regarding walking iris & they
>sound intriguing. My name is Gail & I live in Zone 6 (Phila). I'm new to the
>list & too outdoor
>gardening altho it's my husband who does the most outdoors. My questin to you
>Is there a nursery or catatlog which features the Walking Iris? We both love
>looking at them & I'm sure he'd like the fact that they reproduce. Take care.
>  TIA        Gail in Zone 6 Philadelphia, Pa
I 1st got my 'Walking Iris' from K-Mart! It was marked 'Yellow
Iris'! To bad I don't have more of the ones I had in Hawaii, I
should have saved more and shipped them over.

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |