Iris Digest

	Just letting you know that I've shifted to Digest Mode for the Iris list.
There's just plain too much mail now so I'll read stuff if/when I get the
time.  It measn I won't catch up with the majority of it.  If you see
anything thats directed at me on the list could you please bring it to my
attention?  I thought it was worthwhile letting you know.

	Thanks in advance.

	All the best					Pty!!!