Re: CULT: when to move bearded iris?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: when to move bearded iris?
  • From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:53:01 -0600 (MDT)

Since we are a commercial garden we to DIG EVERY iris every year, we start
in July (our bloom is usually over by May 15), it usually takes about two
weeks working 4-5 hours each afternoon.  If we can get them back in ground
in September we do get some rebloom.  Lorraine and Gordon hopefully on our
way to Organ in about 3 hours (10 hour drive) for their spring trek.

Lorraine & Gordon Nicholson
Woodland Iris Garden, Modesto Ca.
Region 14, Zone 9, >iris4u@pacbell.net<