St. Louis Blues

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: St. Louis Blues
  • From: Christine Feger <cfeger@mhv.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:06:34 -0600 (MDT)

I have St. Louis Blues in bloom right now.  It is really one of my
favorites partly because of the color--really deep blue, and partly
because it is so strong and vigorous for me.  I would be willing to
trade with someone for anything with a bright stong color.  (My
apologies to the anyone who is selling iris commercially, I don't want
to be in competition, but I think it would be fun to trade!)

Christine Feger
Mid-Hudson Valley, New York, Zone 5