Re: CULT: when to move bearded iris?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: when to move bearded iris?
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:36:03 -0600 (MDT)

Although this is only my first year growing iris, I have to throw in my 2
cents worth. I planted some rhizomes that were given to me (they got here in
September and sat in a box til January) and planted them in January and they
now have big buds on them. I had been told several times by several people
that I wouldn't see bloom til next year.

Now, I don't know if this is normal or a freak of nature, but just wanted to
share what happened with me...

Hope it helps you to decide what to do!

Tammy King
Zone 9/Ca.....where the sun is gracing us again today..maybe El Nino went
home finally???