IRC: Fri chat

Blooms fading??? Perk up with some iris chat!

The IP address for tonight's chat is:

206.133.165.109

The port must be set to 6667 (generally the default

Sometimes it changes during the day so remember you can always find it at :

http://www.vengers.com/page.htm

Chat information and links are available on my Webpage at:

http://members.home.net/jijones/frichat.htm

If you need help tonight, I will monitor my email and try to respond. Or you
can call me at 510-795-9723.

Look forward to chatting with you.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.