Re: OT: Club Fees for Youths

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Club Fees for Youths
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 13:15:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Linda Mann wrote:

> Art Bern wrote:
> > I would think most of the participants on this list
> > belong
> > to societies, maybe not.
>
> Seems like someone did a survey of this once and there were a LOT of
> non-AIS members.   Maybe Tom?
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

	The North Mississippi Lakes Iris Society pays $4 for each youth
member if that youth also has a parent in the club, meaning one bulletin
going to each household.  I suppose we would pay $7 for a youth member who
did not have a parent in the society in order for that youth to get a
bulletin.  We have six youth who actively participate.

	For adults our club has no dues except $18 for AIS membership.
This is the easiest way for a club to be an affiliate - all members must
be a member of AIS!

	Walter Moores
	      Enid Lake, MS (where CAT'S CRADLE opened today...blooms at
least ten inches across and it has finally achieved its registered height)