Re: Oooops!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>
To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
Date: Friday, May 22, 1998 6:39 AM
Subject: Oooops!!

>Well, there was certainly a boo boo!  Me commenting on too much mail and
>then accidentally sending it to the list.
>
>Sorry Guys and Gals.
>
>Paul Tyerman (Australia)
>
>Dear Mr & Mrs Tyerman:

My name is Colleen I am Zelma's grown child. I would like to know it you
know of someone who would like to be a pen-pal. I have always thought that
one day I would like to vist Australia, and I enjoy talking to different
people. My age is 43. So please ask around. and thank you for your time.
Colleen
e-mail address is Just_Me_95667@yahoo.com