SIB: BUTTER AND SUGAR

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SIB: BUTTER AND SUGAR
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:53:53 -0600 (MDT)

Ellen and all,

> 	Here in Zone 3, the falls on BUTTER & SUGAR *stay* yellow for
> 	the duration of bloom. We have very cool summers. We went around
> 	on this B & S bloom a couple of years ago on the list, I think. It
> 	may have been in private mail, can't remember.

     I had BUTTER AND SUGAR for awhile in Kentucky.  The falls stayed
yellow, but the blooms stayed open only two days, less if it was hot.
Also, the plant was weak, and slowly dwindled away even though I increased
the Miracid feedings.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.	[The only Siberian surviving is CORONATION ANTHEM.]