	Rima inquired about the SDBs SKYRAY and SMART:

>I've never seen either.  What do they look like, particularly the

	Taken from the Superstition cat.:

	SKYRAY (Tasco '96) Light lavender blue S; white F stippled and
	lined darker lavender blue; white B, tangerine red in throat.

	It is a dainty and eye-catching because of the white falls and
	the blue lines running throughout. Until I read the description
	tonite, I would have said the F were blue and had white lines. :)
	Anyway, it is a fine looking SDB.

	Taken from the Median Checklist:

	SMART (S. Innerst '91) 13", 33 cm (mine is 9 1/2") M. Red violet,
	purple spot on F.; blue beard; slight fragrance.

	This description doesn't do it justice....the deep purple spot
	is large and the lighter red violet appears to be a rim around the
	falls. Looks like velvet and is lovely. I don't get down and smell
	the little ones anymore...after my neighbor caught me lying down
	inching around like a snake..this is right after I was coaxing a
	bumblebee to land on two freshly opened irises (he didn't). She
	wandered over at 8:00 when I was having the conversation with the

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3