RE: polytepal

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: polytepal
  • From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:16:03 -0600 (MDT)

I was beginning to wonder if I'd see any polys this season. Even with =
the yo-yo weather, all of the SDBs and MDBs so far have bloomed normally =
except for the seedlings who are in the "poly beds" . (Don't bother =
asking. Although they do bloom more poly than not, they are =
uuuuuuuuugly! :-) )

Yesterday morning SMITTEN KITTEN (BB) opened two perfectly poly 4x4 =
blooms. Absolutely beautiful!

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b where it's raining buckets