>Hang in there.  Although it's a =
>THEORETICALLY infertile diploid,
>no one has given it the bad news
>and it has been known to produce
>unreduced gametes.
>Sharon McAllister

Thanks, Sharon,  I've wondered more than once what makes OYEZ so shy at
reproducing.  Same thing with VOLUNTEER FIREMAN?  I once got a pod on that
one with pollen from BLACKOUT, but it only had one normal-looking seed which
never germinated.  Still, that was encouraging.....

Barb in Santa Fe
Zone 5 and counting, AIS Region 23