Re:Queen of Hearts

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:Queen of Hearts
  • From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 14:58:53 -0600 (MDT)

Queen of Hearts is blooming now for me=beautiful. Has a 27 inch bloom stalk
with three buds and is the first bloom in  four years, never bloomed before
and only has five fans.  Also World News has bloom stalks for the first
time.  I bought it at the iris club sale and after it did not bloom for
several years and I inquired about the bloom and was told IS World News
when it blooms!  Janet, Billings Montana