Bloom report: seedling

Hi, all.  Just wanted to report on my DEITY X PACIFIC GROVE seedling which
is finally blooming.  What I was expecting and hoping for out of this cross
was a nice mid-blue with horns.  What I got, though, is a handsome white on
a very nice stalk and no horns.  It definitely looks like a Luihn iris,
which makes sense from the parentage.  But there are a million great  whites
out there, so I guess I'll just use it for breeding.  It's just not what I
was expecting.  I suppose a lot of parents feel that way about their

Barb in Santa Fe, trying to get ready for tomorrow's open house in the
garden.  Back to the interminable weeding.