Iris Cookie Cutter

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Iris Cookie Cutter
  • From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 09:37:57 -0600 (MDT)

Does anyone know where I could find an iris cookie cutter for sugar
cookies?  I think that would be nice for club refreshments.  We try to
decorate our table with iris decor each club meeting.  Have been pretty
successful finding paper plates napkins, material for table decorations,
but I have never seen an iris cake pan or cookie cutter.  I guess it would
not be too difficult to make a regular cake and frost it with iris flowers?
 Any ideas out there for refreshments using an iris theme?  Thanks--Janet &
Shan  Billings Montana where everything is finally in bloom, even iris that
haven't bloomed in years!!.