Brown Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Brown Iris
  • From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 09:58:39 -0600 (MDT)

The brown iris that do well in our garden are Piute Pass brown/yellow,
Broadway , Freckled Sunshine is yellow/Brown, Copper Classic, Pink Fawn is
fawn colored with blue beards here, Chocolate Vanilla is different with
brown,Nectar,Chocolate Marmalade and Rococoa are a few of the ones I have
that do very well with brown, or beige coloring.  The above iris bloom
every year..  Billings Montana--Zone 4.