Mio Iris Show NOW CHANGED TO JUNE 14 1998

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BD870B.D0B5B040

The Mio Iris show has the distinction of having the longest continuest =
running iris show in the world. This year we need the help of our =
northern Michigan Freinds to helpo us keep this going. If any of you =
have a named iris in bloom please bring it to the show.  With this very =
early bloom season we are concerned with the number of blooms we will =
have by June 14th . Further information can be obtained from: Carol =
Fisher 517-826 3169   Wilbert Emig 517-846 2311  or Ginny Copas 517-728 =
4605.  This year our show will be held in Hale Mich  located on M 65 =
just one block north of the light in Hale Signs will be up in Hale for =
all our iris lovers . Hope to see you at the show in June Yours in Iris =
Judy  =20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BD870B.D0B5B040

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>The Mio Iris show has the =
distinction of having=20
the longest continuest running iris show in the world. This year we need =
the=20
help of our northern Michigan Freinds to helpo us keep this going. If =
any of you=20
have a named iris in bloom please bring it to the show.&nbsp; With this =
very=20
early bloom season we are concerned with the number of blooms we will =
have by=20
June 14th . Further information can be obtained from: Carol Fisher =
517-826=20
3169&nbsp;&nbsp; Wilbert Emig 517-846 2311&nbsp; or Ginny Copas 517-728=20
4605.&nbsp; This year our show will be held in Hale Mich&nbsp; located =
on M 65=20
just one block north of the light in Hale Signs will be up in Hale for =
all our=20
iris lovers . Hope to see you at the show in June Yours in Iris =
Judy&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BD870B.D0B5B040--