Re: Iris Cookie Cutter

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris Cookie Cutter
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 13:19:06 -0600 (MDT)

<< Does anyone know where I could find an iris cookie cutter for sugar
 cookies? >>

Actually, I haven't seen any.  However, I purchase every iris stencil I can
and they can be used to decorate cakes using either a very thinned out colored
icing or colored sugars.  Check local craft stores or where wallpaper is sold.
Try it!

Linda Doffek   (alias Martha Stewart   hahahhahahahah!)