Re: OT-humor / attn Jan

>Linda and I were out in the iris beds working today and I happened to
>stroll through the LA bed and noticed there were no labels!  When I
>asked Linda about my labels she replied they were down under!  Jan, do
you happen to have my labels?
>Glenn

Thanks for the terrific LA labels Linda, I'm getting my LA's this week,
and I hope the names match!

Seriously though: I think this is a great way of ensuring that you don't
lose the name of the iris, and have done some of my TB's like this, but
my memory is not good enough to remember names of some 170 TB's, (I have
trouble remembering the names of my 6 kids), so I have to have above
ground labels too.
Jan, in Australia