HYB: Seed Culture

Barb Mann wrote:

>  Sharon--do you do culturing?  I've never looked into how complicated
>  would be, so I'm not sure if I would have the expertise and equipment.=

>  maybe I'll never get another seed, so it's a moot point.......

Embryo culture does require some
equipment, but simple seed culture
just calls for a magnifying glass,
razor blade, perlite, refrigerator dishes,
and some spare refrigerator space.

I've written articles on this for SIGNA,
and think we even discussed this on
the IRIS-L in the early days.

Sharon McAllister