OT: Trade TB's for LA's or Spuria's

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Trade TB's for LA's or Spuria's
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 20:37:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Everyone,
	My bloom has been excellent this year but is now slowing way down. When I
first joined the list in Oct.'96 the only iris I cared about was the tall
bearded. I have since learned to love and appreciate all irises. I would
like to add other types of iris to my collection. I have a large list of
TB's that I would like to trade for Lousianas, Siberian or Spurias. Please
contact me at srocha@pacbell.net if you have anything to trade.

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9,  srocha@pacbell.net