oops I forgot, sorry also bloom report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: oops I forgot, sorry also bloom report
  • From: Carol Gwartney <gwartney@direct.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 00:02:32 -0600 (MDT)

I forgot to sign my id Breakers? message.

Carol Gwartney
Surrey BC Canada
South of Vancouver where it's raining and cool, bloom is lush on sibs, TB's,
Virginica's are budded also a varigated JI is budded, and my back is sore.
But I am very happy with my bloom. Especially as I had virtually no beardeds
last year. Too cold and wet. Also Batik has 7 falls, 4 standards and double
beards on one fall. Have read on iril-l that it is known for weird things,
just never seen it. Looks like a JI. Ruth Black opened yesterday,doesn't
like the rain,  Winter Scene today and tonight could be Breakers? Had good
bloom on MTB's dwarf Higgledy Piggledy, Frothingslosh, Sibs have Percheron,
Silver Edge, Papillon just about finished, White Swirl, and Cheery Lyn.

Thanks in advance for any help on the ID.
Carol