Re: id BREAKERS?

Carol Gwartney writes:

> Hi haven't been on for awhile, and I have a problem. I lost most of my
tb's
> 2 years ago, but saved some pieces which are now blooming. Tall bearded
deep
> blue good branching PURPLE BASED FOLIAGE, beard yellow in throat light
blue
> on tips. This is either breakers or blues singer, but I beleive the
latter
> due to the foliage. I think I remember that from Breakers. Anyone have
this
> in their garden?

Carol,

Your description seems to fit Breakers, except that, as it grows here, it
definitely does not have purple based foliage. I am not familiar with Blues
Singer, but perhaps it is a better candidate, as both it and Titan's Glory
are out of Navy Strut, and Titan's Glory does have pbf.

cwalters@digitalpla.net