Identification of species

Everything is blooming together this year, which is a real pain because
I am trying to identify the new species and they are opening faster than
I can do the job!  One major problem is that so many seeds are quite
incorrectly named.  For example, the I.prismatica that I have grown from
seed are white I. sibirica. It cerrtainly does not help that the
photograph on Rodney's website shows a rosy flower and that on the SIGNA
site a dark blue flower.  Are they both correct? Can anyone send me a
piece of a true, wild prismatica?

Also, milesii just bloomed after four years, much to my joy, but it is
obviously not milesii.  I have no idea what it is.  The first thing that
I noticed is that it is not a crested iris and the second thing is that
the standards are about 1mm wide and 1cm long!  after about two hours
with the BIS monograph, I am no wiser.

Ian, in Ottawa where yesterday I visited Maureen and Sandy's excellent
collection of bearded yesterday, only to come home to find another iris
enthusiast who spent an hour visiting my garden.  Today, we have just
returned from spending eight hours at three gardens, two with hundreds
of iris each.