RE: OT: Iris Cookie Cutter

Janet & Shan asked
> Does anyone know where I could find an iris cookie cutter for sugar
> cookies?

Do you have any local craft fairs in your area?  Sometimes at ones in
southern California there are craftsmen who make cookie cutters out of
tin strips. One edge is rolled over so you don't slice your hands using
them.  They usually will custom make a cutter for you.  All you would
need is a good silhouette picture of an iris.  I have the stylized iris
that AIS uses as it's logo saved on the computer.  If you would like a
copy let me know off list the file format you would like it in and I
will send it to you.

Another source might be the small adds in the back of magazines.  You
can find some wonderful small entrepreneurs who just might be able to
fill your order.
Shirlee Lewis
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary