CAT: iris addiction

There should be an Iris Growers Anonymous association for those of us that
are addicted so badly that we spend our annual income on new cultivars!
Well, I'm going to be making some of you quite rich this summer!  I hope
you're happy!!!

Actually, I'm limitting myself to only 50 new varieties.  That way I get a
little bit of everything.  I've got my fingers crossed that I'll receive
generous amounts of bonuses though!  :)

One question...is Blackout (by Luihn) a rebloomer or not?  Some catalogs
say it is, some say it isn't.  Has anyone in Zone 6 (or close to
Cincinnati) had this puppy rebloom for them??

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Hybridizing Arilbreds, Raising Native Ohio Species Irises

PS:  I *really* wanted ANVIL OF DARKNESS but I'm too much a rookie to spend
so much on a new introduction.  With my luck it would rot on me.  :(