Request Information : KEYUME

Howdy All,
	I have a query if anyone could be so kind as to answer me.....  I have an
iris KEYUME that was bought for me a couple of years ago by my Mother.  It
has not flowered for me as yet, but I have not been able to find it in any
iris catalogs here in Australia.  Does anyone know if it is a registered
variety (and if so can someone send me a description) ??

	Thanks in advance.

	Cheers....					Paul Tyerman (Canberra, Australia)