RE: Re: help

Dave and Bill,  I don't know of any nurseries in Ohio that sell irises.  We just sell
our own introductions (from our yard) by mail order.  I don't think Earl Hall is
still in business.  He no longer lives at the homestead in West Alexandria and has
been having considerable health problems.  There is one other iris garden in Ohio.
It is Ohio Gardens in Marietta.  They specialize in  MTBs.  Michigan iris gardens
include Ensata Gardens near Kalamazoo (Japanese and Siberian), Mill Creek
Garden in Lapeer (North of Detroit), and Windwood Gardens near East Lansing.
Windwood is Bob Hollingworth's Siberian hybridizing place.  There are ads for
all except Windwood in the current AIS Bulletin.  I also noticed several ads for LAs
which other people were asking about.

I'm trying to recover from the North East Ohio Iris Society show on Sunday.  We brought
more than half of the 140 entries and I made 7 artistic designs.  We got horticultural
sweepstakes, but not Best Specimen.  That was won by Mike James with ARCTIC
EXPRESS.  Dorothy