NAMETAGS FOR DENVER - LAST CALL

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: NAMETAGS FOR DENVER - LAST CALL
  • From: Irisborer <Irisborer@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 04:10:37 -0600 (MDT)

I'm beginning to actually make these nametags, so I thought it would be
prudent to print my list so flush out any I've missed.

Right now, these are the nametags I have requests for:

Ellen McIntosh
Ray & Judy Keisling
Bob Keup
Rita, Tom and Kevin Gormley
Lloyd Zurbrigg
Dorothy Gordon
Dorothy Fingerhood
Sara Marley
Jim Landers
Maureen Mark & Sandy Ives
Scott Jordan
Ann Cline
Joe & Donna Spears
Arnold Koekkoek
Helen Crotty
Vernon & Dana Brown
Mary Forte
Marte Halleck
Barb Mann
Doris Shinn
Linda Doffek
Vicki Craig
Dana Winship
Ann Violette
Carryl Meyer
Jeff Walters
Rusty Thornsburg
Sandy Lemmer
Ruth & Carrie Simmons
Charity Thompson
Judy Eckoff

I know I told someone from Region 13 (?) I'd do one for their regional... but
I've lost the message.  Speak up please?????

So, anyone who is going to Denver and who is on this robin, please let me know
so that I can make you a bright yellow nametag that tells the iris world that
you're a geek!!!  These are no charge (only the charge I get in doing it <BG>)

Kathy