Cat: Luihn Irises

Over the weekend I got to spend a couple of hours talking to Leo and Norm=
Barnard. They have Paradise Iris Gardens. I discovered they had a complet=
list of Luihn Irises and I was able to fill out the list so many of you h=
elped
fill in. The ones marked with "X"s ares ones they don't have. If anyone k=
nows
where any of the marked ones can be found I would appreciate hearing abou=
t it.

Thanks again, and thanks from Scott Luihn, Walts great nephew.

			Name   	  Year    =

Tall Bearded    =

        =

        AUTOGRAPH       =9186     =

        BLACKOUT        =9186     =

        CABLE CAR       =9182     =

        CALIENTE        =9168     =

        CHICO MAID      =9185     =

        CONTEMPO        =9172     =

        DARK FURY       =9163     =

X  		 DEL MONTE   		=9175     =

        DUSKY DANCER    =9167     =

        FIRE CREEK      =9181     =

        HONEY MOCHA     =9180     =

X 		 HOT SIENNA		=9163     =

X 		 LADY OF SPAIN    =9176     =

        LILAC MIST      =9168     =

        MARINER'S COVE  =9183     =

        MODERNAIRE      =9174     =

        MOON DREAMER    =9180     =

        MORNING HAZE    =9156     =

        NAVY CHANT      =9182     =

        NIGHT AFFAIR    =9183     =

        NIGHT SONG      =9165     =

X		 ORCHID FROST    =9171     =

        PACIFIC GROVE   =9181     =

        PACIFIC PEACH   =9179     =

        PARTY GIRL      =9177     =

        PINK JAMBOREE   =9181     =

        ROYAL HERITAGE  =9167     =

        SOLANO  =9173     =

        SONG OF NORWAY  =9179     =

        STYLE TREND     =9175     =

        TAMPICO         =9178     =

        TEMPLE GOLD     =9177     =

        WESTERN SPRING  =9178     =

                =

Arilbreds               =

X 		 BETHEL QUEEN 	=9173     =

X  		 SUNNY DELIGHT   =9176     =

X  		 BEIRUT       	=9161    =

 =

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA, Earth, USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) =

Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones