Re: OT-OT:Subject lines

>I have been reading the last several OT subject lines with great
>interest.
We'd better keep 'em comin' then, or you might lose interest.

>I've counted  the last 116 messages from iris-l since last friday with
57 of those were replies.
>I would like to suggest that everyone reread the guidelines for the
list and use the proper subject tags.
Would that I had the time to do either of the above. I thought the
original complaint was by someone who had very little spare time.

I'm trying to pretend that the above was meant 'tongue in cheek'. Love
this list, but must be off to collect a load of well rotted cowsh** to
put on my LA bed, to plant my LA's WHICH ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!
Jan Clark