Re: NAMETAGS FOR DENVER - LAST CALL

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: NAMETAGS FOR DENVER - LAST CALL
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:17:42 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks Kathy, now I know who to pester for information about the
Convention. Make sure you all take copious notes please people.
BTW Barry Blyth is talking at the August meeting of the Victorian Iris
Society, in Melbourne. He will be reporting on the convention in Denver.
I am just going to have to make the trip to that meeting. It will be my
first.
Jan Clark, who HATES driving to the big city.