Re: CAT: iris addiction

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: iris addiction
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:19:40 -0600 (MDT)

Add me to the list of IGA...I've gone over the catalogs a hundred times, I'm
doing a spreadsheet to see how I can get the most for my money and I'm still
WAAAAY over budget. (Cool pinks are my top priority right now). Actually, I
don't have a budget for iris!! (We're having to put our daughter through
private school, so there goes gardening money :(((((

I do have a question though, for the listers about this. I'm not trying to
be tooo nosy here, but those of you who are just starting out, do you find
yourself with a huge list? Am I one of those "I want it all, and I want it
now" types and alone, or is this normal?

I really envy those of you who have hundreds, and can spend so much time
with these beautiful flowers!!

Tammy K.
Zone 9/Ca...where the weather is windy and COLD!
MEMBER: AIS, Santa Rosa Iris Society