CULT: "Dauntless"

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: "Dauntless"
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:41:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Listers~

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site on the net that might have a picture
of Dauntless? I was given some iris last year, and the gal that I got them
from said she believes they are called Dauntless, but she isn't sure.

I'm so horrible at describing that I don't really want to embarass myself,
but I guess I will anyway...

It's a maroon color, with yellow shoulders(?) and beard, and along the
yellow (more of gold than bright yellow) are stripes of the maroon...the
stalk that is blooming right now has a total of 6 buds on it, and the blooms
are what I consider to be small (compared to those of 'Superstition' and
'Red at Night')

Can anyone help??

Thanks!
Tammy K.
Zone 9/Ca....where the weather is windy and COLD!
http://users.ap.net/~tlking/irispage.html
MEMBER: AIS, Santa Rosa Iris Society