Want list addiction

Tammy King speaks to" those of you who are just staring out" about a long list of
irises wanted. I guess that leaves out the Stone's, ( and a few others that aren't
beginners ) that have the virus. June ( my wife ) and I both make out want list that
would stretch the pocket too far. Then the game begins....Tightwad Bill vs Tightwad
June...You think Congress has debates.....Pretty soon there is a compromise of sorts
and then a late catalog comes in!  It's all fun especially watching what you pick out
grow to blossom.  Bill

Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, Ca. 95689            3500' elev. California Sierras