HIST: AMETHYST FLAME - response to late freezes?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST: AMETHYST FLAME - response to late freezes?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 06:50:42 -0600 (MDT)

Does anybody who got hit hard by late freezes this year or other years
when there was a lot of injury and loss/damage to bloom grow AMETHYST
FLAME?  How does it hold up compared to say HONORABILE?  I'm still
chasing pedigrees trying to figure out which genetic lines are most
likely to give me cultivars likely to handle these late freezes.  Seems
like one of our club members said it didn't do very well around here,
but I'm not sure.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
remember, if you don't like topics on the list, complaining won't change
it, but posting stuff on the topic you want to hear about WILL change
it.  If you want less volume, go to digest, or unsubscribe and read the
archives, then resubscribe to post.