Re: HIST: Dauntless

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Dauntless
  • From: JForte21 <JForte21@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 08:42:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Tammy,
I have an iris that sounds very much like the one that might be Dauntless.  In
fact, I was cautiously optimistic that it was Dauntless when I saw the picture
on the HIPS website.  Well, I got Dauntless and it bloomed, and it wasn't the
same.  So I tried Rosy Wings, and it wasn't Rosy Wings... and it wasn't Kansas
Ingleside...  So now I'm shooting for Indian Chief.  But in the meantime, I
have all these cool historics... and the wishlist stretches on...

Mary Forte in Atascadero, California