Photos

Sometimes I truly think that I suffer from 'BRAIN FADE'.  I started
getting my film developed by Seattle FilmWorks so that I could get the
pictures on my computer at a reasonable price and in a reasonable amount
of time.  My first attempt last year took over 2 months to get both the
disk and photos back from a local developing company.  It never occurred
to me to share the pictures with the IRIS-L folks.  As a thank you for
their hospitality, I had given Lorraine and Gordon Nicholson the
information on the two rolls that have pictures taken in their garden.

If you are interested my customer number with Seattle FilmWorks is
32046163

1. From the Seattle FilmWorks' home page (http://www.filmworks.com),
   select the PhotoMail option.

2. From the list of PhotoMail options, select the option to
   download your photos.

Enter my customer number.  The film numbers are as follows:

75936481	First four pictures in my garden.  Pictures 5 - 25 taken
at Sutton's gardens in Porterville, CA
75936474	1 - 17 taken @ Suttons, 1 - 20 wild flowers in Cathey's
Valley, CA
		22 - 25 taken at The Iris Lady's in Modesto, CA
75936477	1 - 16 taken @ the Iris Lady's in Modesto, CA
		17 - 25 taken @ Nicholson's Woodland Iris Gardens,
Modesto, CA
75936475	all @ Nicholson's Woodland Iris Gardens, Modesto, CA

I kept pretty good notes as to what the pictures are.  If you are
interested in specific names please contact me off list.  I am still
learning how to use this camera and its zoom lens so I am still cutting
off the tops of the flowers; but, not as bad as I was.  The picutres are
available for downloading until June 12th.

Enjoy!
Shirlee Lewis
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary
shirlee.e.lewis@kp.org
FAX  562-461-4217
VOICE 562-461-4912
Where I am starting to pack and get very excited to be going to Denver
especially after today's bloom report that flowers are beginning to open
in the Rockies!