Re: Colorado Guest Gardens

Lewis,Shirlee E wrote:

> Marte
>         "These are the only 2 Host Gardens I've had a chance to visit,
> so far.
> > There are 9 others so you can look forward to ODing on blooms next
> > week!"
> >
> So you don't think that 10 rolls of film will be enough???

Better bring a dozen rolls, one for each garden & one "to grow on"... Or
you could figure on buying film here if you run out because there ARE
retail stores in Colorado, y'know. (If you're set on Seattle Filmworks
film tho you'll have to get it mail order!)

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado