Re:CAT: Schreiners web site

	Bill S. wrote:

>They do not illustrate all of their median and dwarf
> lists, and these varieties are not included in the half-price deal.

	I have gotten Schreiner's cat. in the past and never ordered...
	the main reason being that their smallish listing of non-TB iris
	in the cat. as well as this web page is no bargain. A better
	selection of medians and dwarfs are to be found in the smaller
	iris growers' cat. and also better prices.

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3