Re: Doing Everything Wrong

Hi Kathy,

I think a few of the old absolutes should be thrown away anyway like all
IBs are infertile and flats don't have pollen.  We have some iris planted
around our lawn.  They are set about six inches down in a furrow and are
watered every other day by the lawn's automatic sprinkler system.  The iris
bloom well every year and I have never seen a sign of rot, plus they get
fertilized with lawn fertilizer every month.

Break dem rules!!

Mike Sutton