Re: HIST: Dauntless

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Dauntless
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:52:16 -0600 (MDT)

Well, I checked the site to compare, and it definitely is NOT
Dauntless...mine has a much yellower shoulder, and more striping. Somehow I
don't think I'll ever really know what it is.

However, I will be posting a pic of it on my web page in a few days, so
maybe someone will recognize it??? I'll update when the pic is on the page
and see if someone can help ID it for me...

Zone 9/Ca...where it is now raining :(
MEMBER: AIS, Santa Rosa Iris Society